Continued light drizzle… yay!
This week we’ll have Fresh, Organic pastured pork, plus Hillside Pastured chicken a small selection from the garden, but loads of preserves!
See you this week at:
- Queanbeyan Farmers Market Thursday 3-6pm – Crawford Street
- Bungendore Farmers Market Saturday 9am-12noon – Butmaroo Street
- Southside Farmers Market Sunday 8am-11.30am – Canberra College
- Sausages – great on any bbq and one of our favourites
- Mince – the world is your oyster
- Loin Chops – on the BBQ or baked in the oven with roast veggies and fennel – yum!
- Roasts – well, roasting or slow-cooking of course
- Bratwurst – for added deliciousness
- Chorizo – yum!!! – a bit of spice
- and more…
We’ve got veggie stock, chicken and beef broth plus loads of kombucha to keep your gut healthy! Herbal teas are also a welcome warmer throughout the winter months.
The fresh veggies are slowing down with the change in season, for the markets we’ll have:
- Salad Mix
- Stir-Fry Greens
- Fresh herbs – bay, fennel and more…