On Saturday 28 February, one day only, we’ll be offering farm tours for limited numbers.
Our 10.30am tour is full, but we do still have a few places for the 2.30pm please allow 2 hours. Tours will still proceed in wet weather (you’ll just need to come prepared)
Join us on farm for:
- An informative short talk on the history of Caroola Farm and our plans into the future. Inspiring you to think about what you can achieve in your own space – no matter what the size!
- Walking tour and explanation of the forest gardens and homestead area
- Walking tour and overview of our market garden enterprise
- Learn about our poultry breeding and pastured poultry systems
- Find out about the benefits of our our other animal systems including pigs, sheep, cattle, alpacas, maremmas and guinea fowl and how we are implementing integrated systems to build a sustainable farming business
Join us afterward for the opportunity to pick your own and purchase as well as ask questions.