By popular demand, and following from the resounding success of our Open Day, we have set a date to open the farm for a farm tour.
On Sunday 14 Feb, one day only (and yes, it is Valentine’s Day – great present?), we’ll be offering farm tours for limited numbers.
11.00am tour only (allow min. 1 hour) Tours will still proceed in wet weather (you’ll just need to come prepared)
Join us on farm for:
- An informative short talk on the history of Caroola Farm and our plans into the future. Inspiring you to think about what you can achieve in your own space – no matter what the size!
- Walking tour and explanation of the forest gardens and homestead area
- Walking tour and overview of our market garden enterprise
- Learn about our poultry breeding and pastured poultry systems
- Find out about the benefits of our our other animal systems including pigs, sheep, cattle, alpacas, maremmas and guinea fowl and how we are implementing integrated systems to build a sustainable farming business
Join us afterward for the opportunity to purchase our yummy produce, as well as ask questions.