With the garden in slow growth time over winter we’ve had time to pull together some new flavour sensations…
This week in the Kombucha stakes we’ll have:
Tamarillo – who knows, give it a go
Ginger and Tumeric
Plus we have loads of organic vegetable, chicken and beef stocks for all those great winter warmer dishes.
This week we’ll have Fresh, Organic pastured pork, plus Hillside Pastured chicken a small selection from the garden.
See you this week at:
- Queanbeyan Farmers Market Thursday 3-6pm – Crawford Street
- Bungendore Farmers Market Saturday 9am-12noon – Butmaroo Street
- Southside Farmers Market Sunday 8am-11.30am – Canberra College
- Diced – great for those curries
- Loin Chops – on the BBQ or baked in the oven with roast veggies and fennel – yum!
- Roasts – well, roasting or slow-cooking of course (the loin roasts are to die for)
- and more…
Get in quick for the best selection of Hillside Pastured chicken including whole, thighs, wings, maryland, breast and drumsticks…
The fresh veggies are slowing down with the change in season, for the markets we’ll have:
- Salad Mix
- Stir-Fry Greens