Fresh Pork and Fresh Garlic are the focus this week – but we also have the BroadBeans and Peas coming on.
Plus we still have turkeys, ducks and chickens available to order for Christmas.See you at:
- Southern Harvest Farmers Market in Bungendore, Anglican Hall, Saturday 9am to 12noon
- Southside Farmers Market, Canberra College, Sunday 7.30am to 11.30am
- SAGE Farmers Market, Riverside Park, Moruya Tuesday 3-5.30pm
- On-farm shop open 7 days from sunrise to sunset
We are also having a special Christmas Market at the Southern Harvest Farmers Market in Bungendore on Thursday 22nd December from 3-7pm for all that last minute Christmas Cheer.
We’ll be taking all the fresh stuff along with Chicken and Beef::
- Fresh Pork
- Fresh Garlic
- Silverbeet and Kale
- Onions, Leeks and Spring Onions
- Brocollini and Cauliflower
From the pantry:
- Dried Herbs and Herbal Teas $3
- Pickled Radishes $8
- Pickled Scapes $8
- Garlic Scape Pesto $8
- Vegetable Stock $8
As part of the local garlic celebrations, we’ll be doing garlic braiding demonstrations at the Southern Harvest Farmers Market on Saturday 10 December – so come along and join in the fun – bring your own garlic or purchase local garlic and we’ll show you how to braid.
The turkeys are growing, and growing, and growing, they are such fabulous creatures it will be sad to say goodbye 🙁 The pigs are busy out in their paddock and will stay there until the new year, and we just got two new piglets to finish clearing grasses in the market garden.