What a week it was last week at Queanbeyan, and we are looking forward to tomorrow too!
We’re in the midst of garlic harvest, raising ducklings, planting out seedlings and more…
This week we will have Fresh Organic Pastured Pork, literally just picked up from the butcher in the last few hours:
- Preservative and Gluten Free Sausages
- Pork Mince
- Loin Chops
- Butterfly Chops
- Pork Belly
- Spare Ribs
- Roasts and more…
We’ll be … CONTINUE READING
Farm fresh produce, organically and lovingly grown, see us at the Farmers Markets, or order by email or online.
From the garden:
- Armenian Cucumbers $2 each (these are crispy, crunchy and yum, but you need to get in quick)
- Baby Kale $3/bag (mix of cavalo nero, russian and curly)
- Kale $3/bunch
- Red Spring Onions $3/bunch (last harvest for a few months)
- Silverbeet $3/bunch
- Salad Mix $3/bag (rocket, mizuna, lettuce, portaluca, sorrel and more)
- Stir-fry … CONTINUE READING
Don’t want to miss out on Caroola Farm organic produce?
Order by 2pm Friday for collection of your Harvest Box – choose our Farm Fresh Collection Box or select products individually and you can choose what goes in it.
Collection options are:
- On-farm at Caroola Farm Friday 3 to 7pm
- Southern Harvest Farmers Market in Bungendore from 9am to 1pm Saturday
- On-farm at Caroola Farm Sunday 11am to 4pm
- Deliveries on Mondays by prior arrangement (min. order $50)
Farm Fresh Collection Box (easiest to order)
Select products individually, or add something to the box that you … CONTINUE READING
See you on the farm, or at the Southern Harvest Farmers Market in Bungendore this weekend 🙂 Our on-farm shop is open this weekend 3-7pm on Friday and 11-4 on Sunday.
We’ve just processed premium beef mince – great for making your own hamburgers, spag bol, nachos and more – especially with all the lovely veg we have on offer this week too.